Three types of weight loss yoga while watching TV while losing weight
Many women complain that they are busy with work and can’t spare time to exercise. Today, I will teach you three types of weight-loss yoga exercises to make you thin while watching TV.
Cow face style 1, ready for sitting.
2. Lift your right arm upwards and bend it to the back of your head. Hold your right wrist with your left hand and bring your right arm towards the lower left side.
You can just breathe normally. You can decide how long you want to stay.
3. Lift your arms upwards and bend them to the back of your head. Hold your right elbow with your left hand clasp, and feel the comfortable contraction of your upper arm above you. After that, change your side.Carry out the lymph nodes under our arms.
Sit sideways 1, ready for sitting.
2. Straighten the right leg and open it to the right. Bend the left leg inward and close to the rat’s crotch. Lift your left hand and hold it close to the ear.
Exhale and your body falls to the right.
3. At each exhalation, try to bend the body a little more. The body can be bent is not the point. Position awareness is placed on the extended side waist. Keep the movement straight without arching.
Sit forward with your legs bent forward 1, with your legs open to both sides. Moderate, with your toes hooking inward.
The thigh fracture can be tapped gently with a hand knife, so that the muscles are not tight, and at the same time, the pressurized lymph node circulation of the mouse crotch can be activated.
2. Prepare for inhalation. When exhaling, the upper body bends forward and keeps straight forward without arching. Sitting forward can help us to lean the thigh muscles and keep it soft and relaxed.
3, with your hands moving forward little by little until you can no longer bend forward, let the thigh muscles continue to contract during the stay, if you want to stay longer, you can put our hands and fists together on the floor in frontPut your forehead on it, and then sit up slowly. Tap the thigh again with your hand knife to help your muscles relax.